Become a Shutdown Cornerback in 18 Weeks!
Stop getting beat! Start making plays!
Increase your speed, strength, and power, perfect your technique and footwork, break on more balls and get more interceptions!
If you want to lock down more than 95% of the receivers who step in front of you, sign up now!
Cornerback Tips, Training & Techniques!
Dominate The Most Demanding Position in Football
Welcome to GreatCornerback.com! The place to be if you want to become great at the fastest, most demanding position in football.
I know what it takes to be great at the position. I've played most of my life.
Being a Great Cornerback is no cake walk. The training is intense, and the competition is fierce.
You may already play cornerback and want to improve your skills. Good! You came to the right place!
But, if you LOVE it, and you want to be GREAT at it, this site exists to provide you with the tools necessary to make your journey to greatness a lot easier.
...If your goal is to:
- make high school All-League, All-Section, or All-State, and earn a football scholarship (with good grades, of course);
- earn college All-Conference or All-American honors;
- or make a professional team, and earn All-Pro honors...
...the purpose of this site is to provide you with the knowledge and tools necessary to:
Dramatically increase your athletic ability. I'm talking about:
Dominate your competition.
- Maximize your defensive back skills, and lock down any receiver, anywhere.
- Make the hit, or pick the ball and take it to the house.
- Increase your Cornerback IQ, and break down and read any offense, quarterback, or receiver; know your opponents better than they know themselves and then pick them apart.
- Eat like a pro; put the right food and supplements into your body and max out your game.
Become a Great, shut-down Cornerback. Period.
Everything on this site is meant to MAXIMIZE your ability and put you head and shoulders above your competition...
...And make it look EASY.
I will be honest...
Most players are NOT doing this. If you want to be any less than a great cornerback, some of the things on this site may not be for you.
Most of this is elite-level training, and (while you will probably prevent more injuries than you incur) I would recommend everyone (especially those not in high school yet) to consult a physician or trainer before pursuing some of the training on this site.
I am going to describe, illustrate, and demonstrate in detail how you can improve every aspect of your game. Learn what you didn't know you could learn.
Learn to be GREAT!
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.